Bob Phillips

Default Need to Sum Mon-Sat each seven days; Average Sunday

Did you try my formula? It needs amending to start at B2 not A3, and the 20
should be changed to the correct number of rows.

If you did try it, what was wrong with it?

--

HTH

RP

"Robert Moore" wrote in message
nk.net...
This would be an example of Week 1, The next seven columns would be
Week 2.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
SAM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BUTCH 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ELMER 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

My report for containing each week would look like this:

WEEK 1 WEEK 2
DAILY SUNDAY DAILY SUNDAY
21 7
27 8
33 9

I would like to create the above report, and fill in the formula for all
52 weeks so that as each week is populated I will create the above
report. Assume the cell "SAM" is A3. Your formulas may work fine but
it's not clear to me how to utilize them to create what I need. In
other words, a formula that looks at Mon-Sat of Week 1, then Week 2,
then Week 3, Then a second formula that brings in Sunday of Week 1, then
Week 2, etc.

Bob Phillips wrote:
Robert,

If I understand correctly you want

=SUM(OFFSET($A$3,0,(COLUMN(A1)-1)*7,20,6))
and
=SUM(OFFSET($A$3,0,(COLUMN(A2)-1)*7+6,20,1))

This assumes that the totals are going across a single row. If it will

be
down a column change COLUMN(A1) to ROW(A1)