Bob Phillips

Default ADD MONIES USIN EXCEL SPREAD SHEET

I find it best to keep the totals at the top, in row 2 say assuming row 1 is
a heading. The formula for this would then be

=SUM(OFFSET(A3,0,0,COUNTA(A3:A65536),1))

and every time you add a number at the foot of the column, it will add in

--

HTH

RP

"Paul B" wrote in message
valstraw, this will sum what's in column A, =SUM(A:A) , If this will not

do
what you want post back with more details

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"valstraw" wrote in message
I would like to create a spread sheet for book keeping purposes at my

church.
I am responsible for counting large sums of money and I would like to

plug
in numbers and get a running total