mkichar

Default Linking an entire worksheet from a restricted drive?

Ok, what I need to do, is while I'm editing my spreadsheet on my
restricted hard drive, I need an exact copy of that spread sheet pasted
on a shared drive. I know I can get links, however if I link data from
the shared drive spread sheet, to my restricted drive - when people hit
'update links' it will tell them access denied due to the file
permissions on my restricted drive. I need the spread sheet I am
working on, to make every change I do to the other spread sheet, and I
need this fully automatic. It's between two different workbooks, etc.
This spread sheet will also be open most of the day so I cannot wait
until I save, etc. I need it to be fully automatic. Any ideas?

--
mkichar
mkichar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16073