Bob Phillips

Default Formula

Is this the sort of thing you mean

Put 1/7/2005 in the first cell as format as ddd yy, say A1
In the next cell, put =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,1) and drag across.

--

HTH

RP

"Cardinalgal" wrote in message
I have trying to create a formula so that I do not have to drag across
columns to change months.

Example: July 05, Aug 05, Sept 05, etc. (each month in its own column)

I want to change July 05 to another month and have the rest of the months
change. I normally would change July 05 to Aug 05 and need each

additional
month to increase by one month. I am using Excel 2000.

Is this possible? Any help??