Robert Moore

Default Need to Sum Mon-Sat each seven days; Average Sunday

This would be an example of Week 1, The next seven columns would be
Week 2.

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
SAM 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BUTCH 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ELMER 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

My report for containing each week would look like this:

WEEK 1 WEEK 2
DAILY SUNDAY DAILY SUNDAY
21 7
27 8
33 9

I would like to create the above report, and fill in the formula for all
52 weeks so that as each week is populated I will create the above
report. Assume the cell "SAM" is A3. Your formulas may work fine but
it's not clear to me how to utilize them to create what I need. In
other words, a formula that looks at Mon-Sat of Week 1, then Week 2,
then Week 3, Then a second formula that brings in Sunday of Week 1, then
Week 2, etc.

Bob Phillips wrote:
Robert,

If I understand correctly you want

=SUM(OFFSET($A$3,0,(COLUMN(A1)-1)*7,20,6))
and
=SUM(OFFSET($A$3,0,(COLUMN(A2)-1)*7+6,20,1))

This assumes that the totals are going across a single row. If it will be
down a column change COLUMN(A1) to ROW(A1)