Bob Phillips

Default Hourly rates

Saturday overtime can be calculated with

=(Overtime_Saturday*1.5+(MAX(0,Overtime_Saturday-3)*0.5))*Hourly_rate

in the other formula (which I haven't verified, replace Overtime_worked by
(Overtime_Worked-Overtime_Saturday)

BTW, the SUM function is superfluous in your formula.

--

HTH

RP

"Dreamstar_1961" wrote in message
what I'm trying to do is work out for overtime at work, this is what I got

at
the moment,

=SUM(Annual_Lev*7.6*D10*(1+17%)+Days_Worked*7.6*D1 0+Overtime_worked*1.5*D10)
this works fine for most but we some time work Saturdays which is the

first
3 hours @ time and half, then it go's to double time, I know I could not

put
it into the nomal over time section, so it had to have it's own sell to

work
out.

the cells are set
"D6 days worked", " D7 over time worked", "D8 Overtime Saturday", "D9

Annual
leave", "D10 Hourly rate", I know it has to be a if command but don't know
how to put it.