Sue Sch

Default Moving cursor to identical cells across multiple sheets

Dear Jan,
Thanks for your prompt suggestion. However I was really looking for
something much simpler which could be copied into a macro. Also, our
security system does not allow us to download utilities.

One possible solution I wondered about, was that if I listed after each team
name on Sheet 1 upon which one of the following three sheets the match would
be found, could I then move to the appropriate sheet before starting up
Stef's part of the macro.

Any further assistance would be much appreciated.
Yours,
Sue Sch

"Jan Karel Pieterse" wrote:

Hi Sue,

This post is a follow up query to John Dawson's post of 10/28/2005, in which
he asked how to move the cursor from an individual item (eg one of a list of
football teams, arranged in alphabetical order) in a column of Sheet 1, to
the same item in a similar column on the next sheet. However, in the second
sheet the items are in a different order (eg this might be the league
positions of the teams on the first sheet).

Would my Flexfind utility be of help:

www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceFF-EN.htm

When invoked whilst on a cell with a team name, Flexfind offers that name to
search for and it will find that name on any worksheet in your workbook(s).

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
http://www.jkp-ads.com