Dino

Default Pivot table # of fields

Is there a limit to the number of fields (including calculated field) that I
can put into the data section on a pivot table?

I have fields of Current, Over30, Over60, Over90, Over120 and Total. I'm
trying to add calculated fields to calc the % of Total for each the Current,
Over30, Over60 etc. All works fine until I get to the Over120%. The formula
is fine but it doesn't show up on the pivot table. The only way I can get it
to show is if I manually delete one of the other calculated fields. Figured
it must be a limit - if so, is there any other way around it?

--
Thanks,
Dino