macmac77

Default Shared workbook only allowing read-only access

I have a workbook that I've shared and distributed to several people in order
for them to input data, and so that we can all merge our files as necessary.
However, the file is coming up on some computers as read-only, despite not
having that checked in the save options. Additionally, the box is checked to
allow multiple users to edit it simultaneously (although we aren't actually
using a network, thus each file is worked on seperately on each individuals
computer).

What do you all think?