soph

Default redistributing figures based on %

Hi

I am trying to set up a tool to help predict the total calls coming into the
workplace per day based on the % of weekly calls erceived per day of the week
(DOW) eg Mon - 25% weekly calls, Tue - 18% weekly calls etc through to Sunday
for each month. I then input a total call number for the month and it
distributes this number per day according to the percentage. What I want to
do, is be able to change my DOW % say for a Monday to less than usual, and
have the leftover redistributed through the week according to the ratio's.
EG Instead of Monday receiving 25% of weekly volumes, it might only be 10%
one week, so the remaining 15% is taken through the rest of the week weighted
accordingly. I am having troubles with this, I have been trying to use an
"if" formula in order to make the weekly total % = 100% but this doesn't seem
to be working. I don't know if I have explained this very well, but can
anyone help me?

Cheers
Soph