j2thea

Default vlookup function return all values

the id will never be on the same row. The ID, if repeated, will follow the
matching id.

"Domenic" wrote:

A few questions...

Can the same ID appear on the same row for both columns? If so, do both
corresponding values need to be returned? Or will there never be an
instance where the same ID appears on the same row for both columns?

In article ,
j2thea wrote:

This formula works perfect, but because I have so much data I'd like to have
the keys in more columns than more rows. How can I search both colums and
return the information in the column beside it?

ID Value ID Value
1 1.2 2 1.3
1 1.6 2 1.7
3 1.4 4 1.5

So if I'm searching for ID 2 it will return 1.3 and 1.7. The main help i
need is with returning the value in the 4th column.