tweetweetweedle

Default troubleshoot e-mail from Excel

I just had to upgrade from a temporary MS Office license to a permanent
license, and in the process, Office got "upgraded." Now I am unable to e-mail
a worksheet in Excel. I am using Excel 2003 SP1 on Windows XP. My default
mail program is Outlook Express. I do not want to send the entire workbook -
each worksheet is an invoice for a different customer, so I only want to send
a worksheet to each customer. I click the icon to send e-mail, fill out the
form, Cc: myself, and send, and never get the cc'ed e-mail. I assume that my
customer never gets the e-mail either. I am sending and receiving e-mail just
fine through Outlook Express. Please help!