Howard

Default Prior Month

Bob,
Columns D4 thru O4 have the month-end, Jan thru Dec. Then each cell in a
column below the date has various stock market data (numbers). So, most of
the October data would not be populated until November 1, using October
closing prices. I want to highlight the column for the October month (M4)
now. When December rolls around and I populate the data for November, I want
the highlight to roll forward to November.
Sorry for the delay. I left work and went home, although maybe my real home
is at work?!
Thanks,
--
Howard

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Howard,

Could you explain in a bit more detail then, data and expected results, as
that was a bit of a guess on the information provided so far.

--

HTH

RP

"Howard" wrote in message
Bob,
That doesn't seem to do it, but thanks for your reply.
--
Howard

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Perhaps

=MONTH(M$4)=MONTH(TODAY())-1

--

HTH

RP

"Howard" wrote in message
How do I get the prior month to automatically conditionally format

when
the
current month rolls around?
I have this formula in Formula Is =MONTH(M$4)=MONTH(TODAY()). That
highlights November. I need to highlight October instead, and when
December
rolls around, November will be highlighted.

Thanks,
--
Howard