Bob Phillips

Default Prior Month

Howard,

Could you explain in a bit more detail then, data and expected results, as
that was a bit of a guess on the information provided so far.

--

HTH

RP

"Howard" wrote in message
Bob,
That doesn't seem to do it, but thanks for your reply.
--
Howard

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Perhaps

=MONTH(M$4)=MONTH(TODAY())-1

--

HTH

RP

"Howard" wrote in message
How do I get the prior month to automatically conditionally format

when
the
current month rolls around?
I have this formula in Formula Is =MONTH(M$4)=MONTH(TODAY()). That
highlights November. I need to highlight October instead, and when

December
rolls around, November will be highlighted.

Thanks,
--
Howard