Dave Peterson

Default printing while updating date...

You could use a macro kind of like:

Option Explicit
Sub testme02()

Dim wks As Worksheet
Dim iCtr As Long
Dim StartDate As Date
Dim LastDate As Date

StartDate = DateSerial(2005, 11, 1)
LastDate = DateSerial(2006, 12, 31)

Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1")

With wks
For iCtr = StartDate To LastDate
.Range("a1").Value = iCtr
.PrintOut preview:=True
Next iCtr
End With

End Sub

Give it the start date and finish date. Change that cell to be the one with the
date and remove the preview:=true (when you're done testing).

soundgarden wrote:

We have an employee sign-in roster which we print out everday.
Everytime I have to go in and update to todays date and print it. I
want to know if I can just set up a macro to print out about 60 sheets
for the next 60 days while updating the date at the same time. Don't
worry about considering weekends/holidays....we are open 7 days.

-Thanks Guys!

--
soundgarden
soundgarden's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28479