Dav

Default Inserting pictures then sorting

I have a sheet containing data in the first few columns then a column
containing references to pictures. Can these pictures be imported into
the cell next to the reference eg data is in columns A & B a reference
to a picture in columnC. If the pictures refered to in column C can be
imported into column D.

I can then sort by the data in columns A & B and print out the pictures
I am interested in.

Obviously this is a simplified version of what I require as there are
hundreds of lines of data but hopefully you will get the picture. I
could use file insert picture, but this would be highly time consuming
and hopefully the task can be automated with a macro, but I am fairly
new to writing macros

If anyone could help that would be great

Thanks :)

Dav

|Filename: Example.txt |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3982 |