Aurora

Default Footer - Center one

I am using Excel 2000.
I have several charts with footers that all contain the file location at the
left margin and the printed date at the right margin. Now my boss wants me
to add "confidential and proprietary information" in the center. I did this
and said OK. At the first OK, I could see the verbage in the little box.
But when I went to view the chart the added center footer information was not
there. I went back to view the footer and it was not there also. I did this
about 5 times all with the same result. I did this on a couple of different
charts all with the same result. Does anyone have any idea as to what is
happening? Why can't I add a center footer?

Aurora