Bill Ridgeway

Default Different Views of Same Worksheet

A problem with having several views of the same data is that it becomes
out-of-date as soon as even a minor change is made to the source data.
There is also a danger that the 'copy' data may be up-dated leaving you with
two 'current' sets of data. If, as I suspect, your data is not extensive it
would be better to have only one set of data and sort it as required.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a simple worksheet with organization names, director names,
locations, etc.

Is it possible to create different views of this same worksheet?

For example, can I have the sheet2 tab show the same data sorted by
director's name and sheet3 sorted by city?

Thanks.