toofan

Default HELP!!

1-I find clipbrd.exe and ran it,that you said .copy works right
2-another information:
today.when I startup .everything was ok.I copied and pasted from internet to
word.word to word.word to excell and.....
after few.the problems came again!!!...
thanks for your help...

"FinRazel" wrote:

1. See if your keyboard shortcuts work: In Word, select some text, then
press Ctrl + C. This should copy your text. Move the cursor somewhere else,
the press Ctrl + V. This should paste your text. Does this work?

2. See if you are actually copying text: Copy something, then open a
program called clipbrd.exe, which will be somewhere on your computer (I
always have to search for it). This is the clipboard viewer. Everything
that gets copied appears here first. If you don't see your text, than copy
isn't working. If you do see your text, than there is something wrong with
paste.

"toofan" wrote:

1-I have problem in pate both small or large text
2-I use copy-paste with right click of mouse
3-I have problem in Word and Excell both
4-I tested only normal paste
thanks for your help...