Dave Peterson

Default Date Function

You can either ignore the holidays (don't include it in your formula) and you'll
be left with just the weekday difference.

Sheikh Saadi wrote:

Hi Dave,

Thansk for your prompt response. But from the freaky data that I
currentlyhave, I just do not have any idea how many holidays would be there.
Can you please tell me about something automated.

Regards,
Sheikh Saadi

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Take a look at =networkdays() in excel's help.

You will have to load the analysis toolpak if you haven't already--but excel's
help will describe how to do that.

(There's another function that you may want to look at, too: =workdays().)

Sheikh Saadi wrote:

I have two columns of Dates. I need a result of Date 2 minus Date 1. This is
pretty simple. this will tell me the number of days. But I need the result to
show me only Business days (i.e., Number of Days in result with no Weekends
--- Saturday and Sunday, excluded).

Please help.

Regards,
Sheikh Saadi