Max

Default Conditional Formatting - Can I select a select with Conditional Formatting?

"Biff" wrote
Why didn't you make the grid
where the numbers are "stored" symmetrical?

If you meant the primary display panel where the numbers drawn will "light
up", the set-up was done to the OP's specs. If you mean the top left grid
where the drawn numbers are consecutively displayed in a zig-zag fashion,
it's perhaps because I'm asymmetric <bg. Anyway, I've taken your point,
Biff, and revised the top left grid to a symmetric 15 R x 5 C

Revised* version at:
http://www.savefile.com/files/5028169
Bingo_Board_v2_Random_Draw_without_Replacement.xls

*Includes additional CF to "light up" the letters "B-I-N-G-O" in G18:G22
when the entire row of 15 numbers to the right of each letter are fully
drawn
[ via selecting G18:G22 (with G18 active), and using the formula:
=SUMPRODUCT(COUNTIF(H18:V18,$G$2:$K$16))=15 ]

--
Rgds
Max