Gordy w/Hi Expectations

Default Copying whole rows to different sheet once found

That's what I'm doing now. I put the header on the Toddlers sheet then used
autofilter and copied all the T's to the Toddlers sheet.
Would really like all the Rows that have T's automatically go to the
Toddlers sheet.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Why not sort or autofilter and copy the visible cells all at once. Record a
macro while doing and then clean it up to get rid of the selections which
are rarely desirable or necessary.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Gordy w/Hi Expectations"
wrote in message ...
Count = 6
Sheets("Classroom Attendance This Week").Select
Range("e6").Select
If ActiveCell.Value = "T" Then Return 'Exit Sub
While ActiveCell.Value < "T"
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Activate
Count = Count + 1
Wend

It's easy enough to find the first one of the (T)oddlers but I need to

copy
the whole row to another sheet automatically. Plus I need to find all the

"T"
in the 297 rows and preferrably copy all the rows at once without blanks
between rows.
Help would be good.