Greegan

Default Conditional Formatting - Can I select a select with Conditional Formatting?

I have a menu button which is already assigned a macro. I want to add one
more step to the macro...

Currently I have a Bingo Screen on my worksheet...
B 1-15
I 16-30
N 31-45
G 46-60
O 61-75

These are all blacked out and will only change (conditional formatting) when
a particular cell matches the number.

My macro (in the menu I mentioned above) will change that highlighted cell
(one that I currently need to select) and change it from green pattern with
red font to a no fill pattern with black font, then generate the next number
by doing some other things...

I was wondering if its possible to have any cell which "lights up" with a
red font and green pattern (which could appear anywhere in the numbers i
have described above).

If I could add such a command/script/vba (not sure of the proper name) then
I would just need the one menu button to continue to the next bingo turn.

Thanks for your assistance in advance.