Barb Reinhardt

Default Highlight all colums in Bar Graph

Are March and August in one series and the rest of the data is in another?

"Parveen" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

I am trying to do a trend line, and inorder to do this, i need to be
able to highlight all the columns in my chart. But every time, it won't
let me highlight Mar and Aug, but it does hightlight all the others. I
have tried doing this both from excel and powerpoint but get the same
problem each time. I have also re-entered the data and have changed the
figures, but it still won't let me highlight all the colums in the bar
graph.

Here is my data

Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar
Early OT 74 60.6 49.7 21.6 28 50.1
Late 26 39.4 50.3 78.4 72 49.9

Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep
58.7 45.8 64.9 48 64.8 73.2
41.3 52.2 35.1 52 35.2 26.8

Any help much appreciated and if it helps, I can send you the file.

many thanks,

Parveen

--
Parveen