UncleRemus

Default Newbie Cell Reference Question...

Hello,
I apologize if this question has been answered before, but I'm not
quite sure what to search for as I'm not very good with excel.

I'm making a spreadsheet where one sheet references another. I'll try
to explain this as best as possible....

I'm creating a spreadsheet for a fantasy basketball league. I have a
"Data" sheet that contains data for all players. I have another sheet,
"Teams" that has all the players on each team. Column B contains the
players name, and column C contains a number that corresponds to the
row this player is on in the data sheet. So, for instance, if the
player is Dwayne Wade, the C cell contains the data "32", which is the
row this player is on in the data sheet. Now, to display his FG%, I
could put in the formula "=DATA!R32", but I want to put
"=DATA!R(TEAMS!C4)". Cell C4 being "32". I realize putting this C4
cell into parentheses isn't the way to do it, but that is my question.
How would I do this?

I hate to hard code it, as it would take ages and be messy, but I have
no idea how to do it otherwise. I hope I worded this in such a way
that someone can understand it and help me out.

Any help would be appreciated very much...

Thanks,
Ross

--
UncleRemus