Jim Sweet

Default Changing language of an existing sheet

Right click on any cell with the dollar sign and select Format Cell. On the
left pane, select Currency. On the right of the dialog under "Symbol:" click
the drop down and a list of foreign currency symbols will appear. Scroll down
to the pound symbol for United Kingdom. This should work for any currency.
Good luck!!

"Cimbian" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet from a colleague in the USA and the currency cells show
the USD ($) symbol, though I need it to be in GBP (£) as I will use it in the
UK.

My PC is fully UK configured.

How can I change this sheet?