Gary76

Default hidden rows in Excel

How about

Window Unfreeze Panes

HTH

"David" wrote:

Hi Cyber Taz, thanks but I've already tried that and it doesn't work. Thanks
for your input though.

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi David-

Have you tried this one:

Click the cell reference in the Name Box (left end of the formula bar), to
select the content appearing there, then type in A1:A2 to replace it, then
press Enter. Immediately go to FormatRowUnhide.

HTH |:)

"David" wrote:

I have a multi sheet Excel file and on one of the sheets, I cannot view the
top two rows. I have tried every way I know and in help to unhide these rows
but to no avail. I am able to access them. One thing I am unable to do is to
try to change their height as I don't get the cursor sign to do this when
approching the select all cells button. maybe this has something to do with
it. The sheet has been protected but is currently unprotected.

Can anybody help please ?