gerry405 gerry405 is offline
Junior Member

Dave

Intially, I thought that your posted code was working but it turns out that after checking it does not seem to do anything, could you? if you have time suggest someother way for me to sort on a date or even better still, having a prompt for inputing the date that need I need to sort on (as this changes from day to day)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerry405
Dave,

thank you for your quick response, that code worked a treat...

Alf,

You answered another question that was bugging me, about
Dates/Formating...I thought at first I had a bug in EXCEL ...thanks

--
gerry405
gerry405's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27939