john dawson

Default Moving thru sheets in Excel

Hi Stef,
Yes, the important thing here is that the ORDER of the teams is different on
the second sheet to on the first. After locating a particular team with the
cursor on the first sheet, what is the macro which will move the cursor to
the same team on the second sheet.

Your help would be much appreciated.

"Stefi" wrote:

Do you mean that in the second sheet the ORDER of team names is their
position No?
Stefi

€žjohn dawson€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hi I'm new to this community but use excel a lot. I'm stumped by this one
though : suppose I have column in one particular sheet with say all of the
names of the top footlball teams in individual cells in alphabetical order
down the column. I also, say, have another sheet in the same workbook with a
similar column of the same names but in this case it's their position in a
league . I would like a macro so that I can move the cursor on a team in my
first column, then cnrtl"x" and I move to the same team on my next sheet.

I can't work this one out to save my live so please help