shannieboat

Default Excel won't open it's a blank page, after password

Yes, it does not show, nor is the option there to arrange window. I don't
understand as the bottom bar says opening the document and runs to the end of
it and then page appears blank. Any other ideas?

"Piranha" wrote:

Hi,
Did you try going to "Window" "Arrange" "OK"
Dave
shannieboat Wrote:
I opened an excel 2000 workbook, enabled marcos, entered password,
window
closed and bottom bar says it's opening my page, done and then goes to
blank grey screen. I've did this same procedure for years and never
failed.
I can open other documents that are linked to this one with no problem
but
cannot see the workbook. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--
Piranha
Piranha's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20435