Greegan

Default random number question

I will thank you in advance for your assistance :)

I have created bingo cards for a fund raiser. I had the cards created using
random numbers 1 through 75 (15 numbers for each letter B-I-N-G-O). And this
has work well so far.
I have been drawing the numbers out of a hat with cut up pieces of paper.
This is fine but I need something more... automated... So I'm coming to you
folk for help.

I want to set up an excel sheet that can be used over and over again.

I hope to have it like this..
B 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
I 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30
N 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45
G 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60
O 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75

each letter and number appearing in their own cell

I want a random generator of 1 through 75
Each time a number is "rolled" I want it to light up on my sheet with a red
or green hightlight... maybe with the field changing a different color as
well.
But the problem is having the number picked with others already drawn.

I need a random number formula that relates to the ones selected already.

If I need to have the chozen numbers to be copied somewhere else and then
have the 'randomizer' relate to that 'list' of numbers then okay.

I'm hoping to have a button to reset the sheet and a button to "pick" the
next number...

Any help with this would be great.

Thanks