Anne Troy

Default Excel won't open it's a blank page, after password

Is the workbook open? You can tell by looking in the application bar at the
top-left of your screen. If so, try Window--Arrange, OK.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"shannieboat" wrote in message
I opened an excel 2000 workbook, enabled marcos, entered password, window
closed and bottom bar says it's opening my page, done and then goes to a
blank grey screen. I've did this same procedure for years and never
failed.
I can open other documents that are linked to this one with no problem but
cannot see the workbook. Any help would be greatly appreciated!