Tushar Mehta

Default Can I make Excel sort and graph a list of numbers?

Check out XL's FREQUENCY function, its Histogram capability (Tools |
Data Analysis... | Histogram tool), or its PivotTable capability (Data |
Pivottable and PivotChart Reports...)

The latter 2 have a chart option in them. For the first, create a chart
based on the results of the FREQUENCY function.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...
What I should have asked was, Can Excel count how many 0's, 1's, 2's, 3's,
and 4's are in a column then graph the resulting numbers?

Thanks to whoever tells me how to do this,
Nivek