Fitz

Default Auto color-shading of rows

Just to get this all back on track, because I copied and pasted wrong code,
do I now have to delete any code that I have in there already? If so, where
do I delete?Secondly, on the one sheet that I'm interested in getting the
rows to be highlighted (tabbed "CC130"), the column of interest is column F.
In column F there will be four possible entries as outlined below:

-if "424" is written in a cell in column F then the row, in its entirety,
associated with that "424"cell will be highlighted in YELLOW
- if "426" is written in that same column in any particular cell then the
complete row associated with that cell would be hightlighted in LIGHT GREEN,
-if "436" is written in that same column in any particular cell then the
complete row associated with that cell would be hightlighted in LIGHT BLUE,
-if "TAU" is written in that same column in any particular cell then the row
associated with that cell would be hightlighted in LIGHT ORANGE.

I only need this highlighting to work on this one particular worksheet in
the workbook.
When I insert any code it appears to be viewing this as a macro and Excel
wants me to enable macros. How do I tell excel that this macro is written by
a trusted publisher so it will run behind the scenes everytime I open this
file without asking me to enable macros all over again?
Please just restate the exact code required for this scenario because the
latest does not seem to address a specific column (ie. F or 6) nor does it
include two of the four possible cell input possibilities listed above.

Thanks for your patience.