retseort

Default Macro to open print window and set to print entire workbook

I need help getitng a macro created to open the print window, then set
it to 'print the entire workbook'. Then the macro would stop. At which
the user would then specify additional specs for printing. I.E. # of
pages, paper size etc.

I am trying to default the 'print entire work book option' without
restricting the user from other print specs.

I have a macro that will print once a button is clicked on the
spreadsheet but it goes directly to print and does not let the user set
other specs. I.E. # of pages, etc.

Thanks in advance

--
retseort