John-Raritan

Default How do I display html code within a cell?

I think I did not explain myself clearly.

The cell contains text that has html coding in it to achieve rich
formatting. Think email where body is in html. Right now the cell looks
ugly, eg <b Hello </b is displayed instead of a bold Hello. I would very
much like to just see a bold Hello.

If I undestood your suggestion correctly, it is for making some text be a
hyperlink.

Thanks - John

"Randall Arnold" wrote:

You need to use InsertFunction and then select Hyperlink from the Lookup &
Reference category.

Randall Arnold

"John-Raritan" wrote:

I am importing data to a cell. The data is actually html code. I would like
to display the data formatted. Right now I get all the ugly html codes, like
<b Hello World</.

Thanks - John