Neill

Default Merging Different excel files into one

I use excel as a contact database and I create e new one for each project I
do. They have 300 or so people in them and include name, address, and other
contact information. The problem is over the uears I have created 30 or so of
these and the positions in each one are different. For example in one the
email address may be in column f and in another it may be i and in another aa.

They all have the same basic information, just all in different columns. Is
there any way to merge all 30 of these into one file without going back and
making each one uniform?