Paul B

Default Spell Checking an Excel Form

akkrug, some thing like this,

Sub Spell_Check()

'spell check a protected sheet, change password to yours

ActiveSheet.Unprotect password:="123"

Cells.CheckSpelling CustomDictionary:="CUSTOM.DIC",
IgnoreUppercase:=False _

, AlwaysSuggest:=True

ActiveSheet.Protect password:="123"

Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"akkrug" wrote in message
We have an Excel form that our users want to be able to spell check, but
cannot since the form is protected. I got a macro from you folks that
does a
great job spell checking protected Word forms and thought you might be
able
to point me to something similar in Excel.

Thanks.

Ken K.
--
akkrug