Bob Phillips

Default Using a named range in a header with VBA?

It doesn't look related to me. A long-shot, but check if you have any
missing references (ToolsReferences), uncheck them if so.

--

HTH

RP

wrote in message
ups.com...
It's not a word-wrap issue; I have it all on one line.

As a test I closed Excel and re-started; I created the named range and
started a new macro with only one line (the one you posted). That
generated the same error when I ran it.

I looked at the MS Knowledge Base and found an article
that talks about unqualified references in VB (not VBA). Could this be
a similar situation?