Erik

Default Hyperlinks and Sorting

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks!

Erik

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I think Gary76's question was really:

Are you using the worksheet function =hyperlink()?

But you're not. You're using Insert|Link.

Have you thought of using another column and =hyperlink()? Then when you sort,
you won't have a problem--well, make sure you include that other column in the
sort range, too.

Erik wrote:

Yes, I'm manually adding the hyperlink to the cell but am then prevented from
sorting the data without the hyperlink staying with the correct data.

E.

"Gary76" wrote:

How does the Hyperlink get into the cell? Are you using teh HYPERLINK Function?

Gary

"Erik" wrote:

This is a repost of a previous question that didn't get an answer--Anybody
have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

I have a column of data in which each entry is a hyperlink. When I sort the
data, the hyperlink stays in the cell and the text is sorted, so the text in
the new cells doesn't match the hyperlink

Dave Peterson