Jim Olsen

Default Cell reference problem

I would like to refer a cell from one worksheet to another. This is
relatively simple and I can just use for example "=Sheet1!A1" when referring
to that cell as a formula. This copies the contents of that cell to the new
cell. All good so far.

I also want it to bring the formatting and cell colour across, but I can't
seem to find any way to do this. I thought it would have bveen simple, but
I'm getting nowhere with this.

To give an example:
On Sheet 1, Column 1 Row A, I have the word hello.
On Sheet 2, Column 1, Row A, I have the reference "=Sheet1!A1"
If I cange the fill colour to red in the cell in sheet 1, I want the cell on
sheet 2 to reflect that.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Jim