David McRitchie

VBA is Visual Basic for Applications, it is the language that
used for user macros (programmed coding) in Excel.
UDF is User Defined Function, which are like the builtin
Worksheet Functions but are user written.

To install a UDF see my page

---
HTH,

"mototriple_x" wrote in message ...
sorry, i must not be up to speed on the abreviations, please tell me what
"VBA" and "UDF" stand for. i tried =get_formula(C5) for a formula in cell C5.
the formula is =PMT(C$4/12,$A5,$L$2) and i need it to be displayed along with
others in another section of my worksheet
thanks
mototriple_x