csi

Default VBA conundrum

Ok, so here's the problem...
I prompt the user to enter a size (say 9,000), then I subject that number to
a condition. If size =0<10,000 Then

This is where I get confused. First, I would like to determine whether
9,000 is in the range that I've specified. Ok, so it is. Second, I want to
take the user's number (9,000) and determine how many times a default number
for that range (3,500) goes into 9,000. 3,500 goes into 9,000 twice so
numbers "1" and "2" would comprise column 1. Third, I want to display the
default number, 3,500, in a second column. Fourth, I would like to be able
to work out the remainder (9,000-7,000) and put "3" and "2000" in the third
row of the first and second columns. Finally, in a third column, I would
like to take the number in each of the rows of the second column (3,500,
3,500, and 2,000) and divide it by 1000, square the result, and multiply that
by 15.

This is another example of how it would look if I could make it work:

The user enters 25,800. If size =20,00<=30,000 Then...
The default number for this range is 6,000.

1 6000 37
2 6000 37
3 6000 37
4 6000 37
5 1800 20

Is it possible to do all these calculations easily?

vbab