Sam via OfficeKB.com

Default Return Range of Numerical Values in Single Column based on Frequency Percentage

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reply.

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
How about an example of data and inputs WITH RESULTS??

I do not have the RESULTS that is why I require the Formula.

None of your numbers appear 70% of the time. 52 is the most common entry and it only appears 20% of the time.

My initial quote of 70% was too high for the sample I provided; however, what
I'm trying to find is a Formula that will be flexible enough to deal with any
percentage I choose - If you have a Formula that has correctly identified
that my sample values appear no more than 20% of the time, I would appreciate
your assistance.

Cheers
Sam

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:
Hi Domenic,

[quoted text clipped - 56 lines]
Cheers
Sam

How about an example of data and inputs WITH RESULTS??

None of your numbers appear 70% of the time. 52 is the most common entry and
it only appears 20% of the time.

--ron