Roger Govier

Default Friday

Hi Winston

I think that you will find that Rowan's formula will return the correct
result on 6 out of every 7 days of the week.
Try Rowan's formula when Today is 22/11/05, or 29/11/05 or any 7 day
interval after that and you will find that it returns not the previous
Friday, (21st, 28th etc,) but the Friday before that, 14th, 21st.

The formula I posted will give the correct result for all values of TODAY().

Regards

Roger Govier

Winston wrote:
Hi All

Cannot believe how helpful you all are, thanks very much but.

we have a winner Rowen, I copy and pasted his formula and it the only
one that works so far?.

;) :)

Thanks Again All.

Winston.