Don Guillett

Default How to set variable to cell value in excel macro

It could probably be done within a worksheet_change event
right click the sheet tabview codego from there

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"most xlent" wrote in message
Hi Don,
This would work if the cell value was constant, however, it is a result of

formula that changes with variable input in the worksheet. Currently, I
input data into the worksheet and must look at the value of the cell.

Then I
need to edit the macro with the new cell value for the do loop. This

becomes
time consuming with all the data I am processing. Ideally, I would like

the
macro to retrieve the cell value automatically. Thanks in advance for

your
next response.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

the help files are your friend
While...Wend Statement Example
This example uses the While...Wend statement to increment a counter
variable. The statements in the loop are executed as long as the

condition
evaluates to True.

Dim Counter
Counter = 0 ' Initialize variable.
While Counter < 20 ' Test value of Counter.
Counter = Counter + 1 ' Increment Counter.
Wend ' End While loop when Counter 19.
Debug.Print Counter ' Prints 20 in the Immediate window.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"most xlent" wrote in message
How do I perform a "do loop" using a cell value as criteria? (i.e.-do

while
x < value($c$1). Thanks for your help.