Arvi Laanemets

Default Leave cell data (IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP) is TRUE instead of returning blank (" ") or #NA

Hi

What do you mean with 'What I want is for the current cell data to remain,
....'?

You can have in cell either a value or a formula. And the formula returns a
value only to cell where it resides. To make it short - whenever you enter a
formula into some cell, the previous entry there is lost after first
character is typed into!

Arvi Laanemets

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi:
When I use this formula -

IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(D9,$A$2:$B$15,2,FALSE)),,(VLOOKUP( D9,$A$2:$B$15,2,FALSE)))
The cell return is 0.

IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(D9,$A$2:$B$15,2,FALSE)),"
",(VLOOKUP(D9,$A$2:$B$15,2,FALSE)))
The cell return is BLANK.

What I want is for the current cell data to remain, if the
"IF<ISNA<VLOOKUP" function is TRUE instead of the notorious #NA, Blank,
and "0" returns.

What should I do?
Please help.
Thanks,