TotallyConfused

Default Excel Drop Down box or check box data to Excel Database

Thanks "exceluserforeman", but your website is blocked and is off limits.
However, I figured out how to "validate" and my drop down boxes data is being
exported to the database. I still don't know how to use the Yes/No. I would
like to know how to have 2 (two) columns of data show in one drop down box.
Can you help? I would appreciate any feedback. Thank you.

"exceluserforeman" wrote:

Hi,
You can send me the workbook and I may be able to assist.

See my stuff at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- Mark
PS Spammers will have their accounts cancelled and will be sent to the moon
for eternity where there are no computers.

"TotallyConfused" wrote:

I desperately need help with this! I have an Excel form which I have
included check boxes, drop down boxes and Yes no. How do I incorporate the
data into the Excel database?