steve-o

Default Creating a conditional format for a cell based on another cell's v

Hi All:

I was wondering if someone could help me with this. I am making a form in
excel. When a user of this form clicks on a check box, I would like a series
of excel cells to change color. However, it seems to me that excel only lets
you apply conditional formatting for a cell if the condition is based on that
cell's value. I would like to control the formatting of the cell based on
another cell's value. Does anyone know how to do this?

THanks in advance for your help,

Steve-o