Frank Kabel

Hi
- apply subtotal
- collaps your data range
- select the range
- hit F5, click 'Special' and choose 'visible cells only'
- now copy and paste

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"RichNYC" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Working with a long list of items and sales $$ for each item. Most of

the
items have multiple sales per year at different prices.....I want to
determine the total sales of a specific item. So..I sort by
"item"...subtotal....at each change in "item" use function "sum" on

the
column which contains the revenue for that specific line item. Im

OK until
then. Now I need to sort the subtotaled list...so I can determine

the
highest/lowest selling units. However I can't sort the

subtotals....also
can't copy/paste the subtotals without all of the background detail

going
with it. Any solutions ?? Any other functions that may work

better ?